Are you tired of waiting for your friends to plan a trip to Egypt? Do you want to experience the country’s ancient wonders and vibrant culture on your own terms? Well, we’ve got some exciting news for you: solo travel is the way to go! In this blog post, we’ll explore why traveling alone in Egypt can be an unforgettable adventure that allows you to fully immerse yourself in everything this fascinating destination has to offer. So pack your bags, grab your passport and let’s discover why solo travel is the best way to explore Egypt! Holidays for solo travellers
What is the best time of year to visit Egypt?
The best time of year to visit Egypt is generally considered to be the dry season, which runs from November to March. This is the time of year when the temperature is coolest and there are less tourists around, meaning you’ll have more space and fewer people vying for your attention. The downside to visiting during the dry season is that it can be quite hot and humid, so pack plenty of sunscreen and water bottles!
The wet season, which runs from April to October, is usually much more humid and buggy, making it not as ideal for travel. However, the temperatures are a bit more tolerable (although still warm), and there are more opportunities for tours and activities since it’s busier. The downside of visiting during the wet season is that there may be flooding or other weather-related issues which can make traveling difficult or dangerous.
So whether you’re looking for cooler weather or more opportunities to see everything Egypt has to offer, visiting in the dry season is always a good option!
What are some of the best places to stay in Egypt?
If you’re looking for an amazing experience while exploring Egypt, consider travelling alone. Not only will you have more time to experience all the country has to offer, but you’ll also get a better sense of its people and culture. Here are some of the best places to stay in Egypt if you’re planning on travelling solo: solo holidays for over 50s
1) Siwa Oasis: Located in the Western Desert, Siwa is known for its ancient temples and natural wonders. If sleeping in a tent is your thing, this is definitely the place for you!
2) Cairo: Egypt’s capital city offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities, as well as restaurants, nightlife and malls. It can be overwhelming at first, but making use of online resources like TripAdvisor can help narrow down your options.
3) The Giza Necropolis: One of the most popular tourist destinations in Egypt, The Giza Necropolis offers visitors an opportunity to explore some of history’s most notable archaeological sites. Make sure to book your tickets in advance online!
4) Abu Simbel: Home to one of ancient Egypt’s most famous temples, Abu Simbel is another place where booking tickets in advance can save you time and money. Be sure to take a trip out into the surrounding villages while you’re there – they’re quite charming!
What can solo travellers do in Egypt?
Solo travellers can enjoy the best of Egypt without feeling burdened by other people. With so much to see and do on your own, solo travel in Egypt can offer an intimate exploration of this ancient and fascinating country. Here are some tips for making the most of your solo trip to Egypt:
1. Start with a plan. Before you leave home, make a tentative list of the places you want to visit and the things you want to experience. This will help you focus your energy while on your trip, and it will help ease any anxiety about traveling alone.
2. Beware of scams. Watch out for scammers who offer free tours or services in exchange for money or personal information. Always be aware of who is around you, and if something seems too good to be true, it probably is!
3. Get out and explore! Once you have a basic idea of what you want to see, head off into the local villages or towns to get a feel for the culture and lifestyle there. There’s no better way to get acquainted with a place than by experiencing it firsthand! solo holidays to Egypt
4. Enjoy the locals! When travelling alone, it’s easy to feel like an outsider in unfamiliar territory – but don’t worry! The locals are more than happy to show you around – whether it’s through cooking classes or getting lost in the souks (markets).
5. Take advantage of Egypt’s stunning natural attractions…alone! From lush oases to
How to plan a solo holiday in Egypt
Solo travel is the best way to explore Egypt. There are so many amazing places to go that you will not be able to see if you are with someone else. Plus, you can really get to know the country and its people this way. Here are some tips on how to plan a solo trip to Egypt:
1. Research your chosen destination thoroughly. You want to make sure that you choose a place that has interest you and is also within your budget. Do some online research as well as speaking with locals about their favorite destinations in Egypt.
2. Decide on what type of solo travel you would like to do in Egypt. If it is just sightseeing, then there are plenty of tours available that cater specifically for solo travelers. Alternatively, if you would like to experience different aspects of Egyptian life, then taking part in an escorted tour might be more appropriate for you.
3. Make a detailed itinerary and map out your days and attractions ahead of time so that there are no surprises when you arrive in Egypt. This will help eliminate any unnecessary stress during your trip and allow for more relaxed exploration of the country’s hidden gems!
4. Pack light – not only will this save on packing space but it will also make getting around much easier since there is less gear to carry around! And don’t forget the sunscreen – Egypt can be quite harsh at times!
5. Book your flights early – airlines tend to